Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sexy Animal Prints!

Hey nail ladies! Today my sister was my nail model once again. She actually asked me to do her nails, and as always I'm more than happy to do so. My sister loves leopard, so it was no surprise when she asked me to do leopard print nails. Here's her mani:
The colors used is Pure Ice-Siren (a seriously beautiful one-coater red!), Wet n Wild-White Crème, and Wet n Wild-Black Crème.

For my nails I decided to give zebra print a try. I am slowly becoming attached to zebra print. I own a zebra print Snuggie and some other zebra print materials, so zebra print nails was worth a shot. I'm not too happy with my results, but here it is:
Colors used: Wet n Wild-White Crème, Wet n Wild-Through the Grapevine, and a black striper from LA colors. Adding the hearts were my sisters idea, and I was fairly happy with my mani once I was finished. I know one thing is for sure, I need to practice my zebra print!

-Marvetta D.

No comments:

Post a Comment